To be the premier provider of crisis prevention and intervention services, affording all individuals the necessary support to cope with life challenges, trauma and suicide.
CrisisLink brings immediate help, hope, and healing to empower individuals facing serious life challenges, suicidal thoughts, emotional or situational problems.
Goals & Strategies 2010-2013
- Identify services and programs that are effective, efficient and achieve the CrisisLink mission.
- Strategy 1 – Inventory programs and services and define success of a program/service
- Strategy 2 – Evaluate existing programs: define metrics, identify best practices, determine effectiveness
- Strategy 3 – Develop recommendations for programs/services disposition – (eliminate, expand or status quo)
- Strategy 4 – Assess no more than three new programs/services for implementation annually
- Implement a management and infrastructure system that supports people, and processes ensuring continuity of service.
- Strategy 1 – Develop leadership teams through succession planning, crossing training, and OJT
- Strategy 2 – Implement an effective compensation and professional development plan with “smart” goals
- Strategy 3 – Document current processes with a method to maintain currency, quality, and best practices
- Strategy 4 – Establish a Technology plan for effective acquisition and productive utilization of both back office and direct services
- Establish a diversified, sustainable set of funding sources to ensure the long term financial health of CrisisLink.
- Strategy 1 – Develop a separate plan for government, foundations/grants, corporations, fee for service, and individuals – each plan should be tied to Goal #1 and take into consideration target populations as needed
- Strategy 2 – Implement effective external communications plan: advocacy, funding, and public awareness